Portrait Photography Workshop With Réjean Brandt
Winnipeg, Manitoba - April 22 & 23, 2017
This 2 day intensive portrait photography workshop is designed to help you create beautiful imagery and take your business to the next level. Myself and my team of beauty experts will be at hand to show you what it takes to grow your portfolio and make your business successful.
Over 2 days we will cover everything there is to know about portrait photography - lighting, posing, styling, working with hair stylists & makeup artists, and retouching.
This is not just an excellent learning opportunity – it’s a great way to network and be around other like-minded creatives.
It is recommended that you attend both days to get the full experience and to learn everything you need to build a strong portfolio. However, if you are unable to attend both days, you are welcome to sign up for either Day 1 or Day 2.
This workshop is for intermediate to advanced level photographers: must know your camera settings and have some experience with off-camera flash.
- Keynote: camera gear, studio lighting, posing & creative direction.
- Live Demonstration: watch me setup my lighting & camera gear, pose & direct the model - giving you an insight into my studio photography workflow.
- Your Turn: you will have the opportunity to shoot with a professional model with my guidance. I will give you suggestions, help you problem-solve, and answer your questions along the way. You will shoot with several of my go-to lighting setups, learning my techniques & tricks.
- By the end of day 1, you will have a variety of creative shots to either start or add to your portfolio.
- Image Selection: We will go over the photos we shot on Day 1 and I will walk you through my image selection workflow.
- Retouching: I will walk you through each step from start to finish as you retouch your selected photos using my non-destructive retouching techniques in Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop.
- By the end of the workshop, you will be ready to take what you've learned and start or step up your portrait photography career with confidence!
Location: 5th floor, 376 Donald St. Winnipeg, MB
Dates: April 22 & 23
Times: 9am - 5:30pm each day
What To Bring: camera (DSLR), lenses (ideal focal range: 50mm to 200mm), camera USB cable, memory cards, charged batteries, laptop installed with Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop (not Photoshop Elements), Wacom or similar tablet & pen (or mouse)
Investment: Both Days - $750 (CAD) One Day - $400 (CAD) | Limited spots available
Includes light lunch & refreshments
Does not include flight, accommodations or transportation
Optional: join me for dinner where I extend the conversation from the workshop during a fun & casual evening